No one ever checks up on me. No one asks how I’m doing, how I’ve been, what’s going on in my life. No one bothers to cheer me up when I’m down. It’s a really sad feeling, actually. That’s why I always try to check up on people, or tell people that I’m here to listen if they ever need someone whenever I see them post up something sad. It’s really makes a difference.
No one can hide anything, when looking directly at another’s eyes.
i did the boys but they all look shit
posting them anyway because people wanted them done
i hope they’re okay?? guhhh
She said she doesn’t care but her eyes tell a different story.
eye manips i did the other day!
i hope they managed to look like their respective characters uwu
You should become a magical girl
Teenage Dirtbag -Wheatus
I swear this started out as a doodle of little rocker!human!karkat…. then I got a little bit carried away. BUT I THINK IT’S A CUTE SONG OK.
I did it in ballpoint on lined paper to give it that high-school-love-note-doodle feel. :D
REPTAR BARS!!! Recipe under the cut.
Reptar bar! Reptar bar! The candy bar supreme!! The candy bar that turns your tongue greeeen!!
TG: i dont think you could handle being like me
World’s largest pizza box serves up to 70 people
More like 1 people.
*** Don’t delete the text blah you’re not that dumb ok ***
I’ve never done anything like this but I thought I’d give it a go. Basically lots of people complain about not having anyone to talk to or not fitting in on Tumblr and that’s stupid because everyone deserves friends and I love you all so I’m going to pair you up with another Tumblr user and you will be penpals.
- Reblog once
- Must be an active blog
- Have to be a nice person
- Must contact your penpal on a regular basis (days)
- You will have to be willing to give contact information to your penpal e.g phone number or Facebook name, nothing too personal unless you don’t mind giving that information
- If you only like it I won’t count you
- Must be patient, give me time to pair you all
- I’ll message the url of your pair to you, and it’s basically up to you from there
- If you aren’t satisfied with your penpal then let me know, I’ll try switch for you
- You have until Friday to reblog and then I will take the weekend to pair you up (you may only get messaged on Monday because of ask limit)
- General rules apply